Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Hour of Fishing





That's right. An hour. That's how long we were fishing before the kids wanted to go. You see, if they aren't catching any fish, then it's not fun. The kids were SO excited at the thought of fishing, they could barely contain themselves. But after not catching a fish after 5 minutes, they didn't see the point anymore. That morning we had packed up the cooler with a ton of food thinking we would be at the lake for hours fishing. Well, we came home, filled up our little wading pool, turned on the sprinkler and ate our cooler of food on our porch. :) The fishing hour ended with me dropping my camera into the lake. Luckily, I was able to save the memory card and didn't lose our pictures, but the camera is a goner. But Chris saved the day and bought me a new one yesterday. I get very grouchy if I don't have a camera on me at all times! :)

No comments: