Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pa Comes to Visit!

Last Friday night, my dad, was coming through Belle Fourche and hung out with us for the afternoon and night. The kids LOVE Pa and were so excited about him coming - I heard about it all Friday morning. I took the kids over to the park for a picnic lunch to get their mind off of him coming, but taking 7 kids to the park by myself is a lot work! Especially when they are all under the age of 4! Right as we were leaving the park, we spotted my dad's semi coming down our road. He started honking and the kids went wild. He also brought Dairy Queen, which of course all of the kids were excited about. We had a great time hanging out while the kids played in the sprinkler and ate as much ice cream as they wanted! That night, we went to dinner at Applebees so we could see Lauren, because she had to work and then we went bowling. My kids love bowling so much and always ask to go. And they know they get to go when Pa comes to town, because it's one of his favorite things to do too. Our bowling alley has bumpers too so the kids never get a gutter ball. I wish I could say the same for me! Here are some pictures of our fun with Pa!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.