Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




Today is Father's Day and when we asked Chris what he wanted to do, he said eat at the Pizza Ranch. For those of you who have never been there, it's a pizza buffet place with lots of different kinds of pizzas plus fried chicken and a salad bar. It it connected to the Howard Johnson motel, which is where we stayed when we moved to SD while we waited for our house to close. So, we ate at Pizza Ranch a few times during that time! We got Chris the cool Seahawks T-shirt pictured here, but it won't get here until tomorrow so he will have to wait. Also today, Walmart finally got Chloe's bike in and said we could pick it up. My dad bought it for her for her birthday which was almost 2 weeks ago now! So, she was excited to say the least. As soon as we got home from Pizza Ranch, Chris was hard at work putting the bike together. It didn't take long and as soon as it was done, Chloe wanted to try it out. This is her first time on a big girl bike so it was pretty hard for her. She kept pushing her legs backwards, which would cause the bike to break. So, she needs some practice, but I'm sure she will catch on quickly. We rode our bikes across the street to the park and played for a while. Caiden wanted to take all kinds of pictures (I wonder where he gets it from!) and he and Chloe played on the slides and swings and had some races too. Now, we are back home and going to play outside as today is just as nice as yesterday was - wow, 2 nice days in a row! I'm not quite sure what to do with myself with all of this sunshine! :) I hope all of the father's out there have a wonderful father's day!

I want to thank my dad for being the best dad ever and for always putting up with me and helping me out whenever it was needed. I seriously have no idea where I would be right now if it wasn't for him. You're the best dad! I love you! PS - I need new running shoes! :)

My Dad and My kids

Chris and Our kids

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Cute pictures of the kids with your dad and Chris. Happy Father's Day, guys!