Friday, May 9, 2008

Vegas in 2 weeks!


Two weeks from today, I will be headed to LAS VEGAS! I am so excited! We (my 4 siblings and I) are going to surprise my mom for her 50th birthday! She does not have a clue either! Her boyfriend is taking her and that is all she knows - that they are going. She has no idea that on Friday night, my sisters and I will walk into where she is and surprise the crap out of her! I am so excited for that moment. And then my brother will be coming in on Saturday afternoon for another surprise.


It will be the first time I have ever left my kids for a whole weekend, but I think they will be in good hands with their dad. They should have a fun weekend without mean ole mom around! It will probably be filled with pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if dad has anything to say about it!


My best friend from high school, Mindy, also lives in Vegas so not only do I get to see my mom, my sisters, and my brother, I get to hang out with Mindy and her family too who I have not seen in years! This is going to be one of the best trips ever!

2 comments:

Mindy B said...

WHOO HOO!! Can't wait to see your face in 2 weeks!!

IUgirl78 said...

Does your mom read your blog? I hope not or she'll have to act surprised!