Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kelly Moved Back to Montana Today :(



Today is a sad day in my house. Although it really hasn't sunk it yet. Kelly had been living in SD since last June and has been going to school in Spearfish. But she decided that SD wasn't for her and she missed MT and wanted to move back. I understand her decision of course, but we are still sad. We will miss her. The kids love playing with her. I loved watching DH and Greys with her and freaking out when something crazy happened. We didn't see her everyday of course, but a couple of times a week at least and I think we all got used to that so now that we won't see her for months, it's sad. Saying good-bye is hard and neither of us is very good at it so we just kinda said bye like any other day thinking we might see each other in a few days. But when those few days turn into weeks and then months, we will realize that she's far away and not just at school. The kids won't get to see her until July and to them, that seems like forever, not just 3 months. Well, I better stop writing about this before I start crying and the kids wonder why I am sad! I hope Kelly will be happier in MT and find something she loves to do!

1 comment:

Mindy B said...

Aaawwww!! Bye bye Kelly!! Well, at least ya still have Lauren for a while longer. :)