Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hayfever 4 Mile Fun Run

Today was the 8th annual Hayfever 4 mile Fun Run. It's at our local community center and either Chris or I or both of us have done it every year we have lived here. It's a fun race and it's really fun to see lots of the local runners and walkers that we know. This year, Chris and Caiden went to a fishing derby during the race which left me and Chloe to race! And let me tell you; pushing 35 pounds up some pretty steep hills is not much fun! But we had a good time and even though I had to walk some of the uphills and Chloe kept telling me to go faster, I finished it! My time was 43:53 so I averaged about 11:45 miles, which was just fine with me for today! I got to see lots of my friends, which is always fun too. There were 3 of us pushing our kids in the stroller division and I came in 3rd in that division! :) Here are some pictures from our race!




The Stroller Division

Scottie and Quinn, Amy and Avryl, Me and Chloe
Jan (and her medal!), Katie and Me


Me and Katie (My Spark Friend!)

No comments: