Sunday, September 21, 2008

Caiden Scores!!


Last week, Caiden scored 2 goals for his soccer team and this week he added another one! He gets so excited when he scores! He will clap for himself, he will give anyone a high-five that will give him one and he can't stop smiling. He loves playing soccer and it's a lot of fun to watch him having so much fun. The team wears bright green shirts and they have named themselves the Green Monsters. My Dad suprised us and came to visit for the weekend along with my sisters, Lauren and Kelly were here so Caiden had lots of people cheering him on Saturday. It was a fun game!

Here is the link to the video of him scoring!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytCKWS5qS_Y

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Way to go, Caiden!!! I think it takes a lot of coordination to play soccer--something I don't seem to have. :) How cool for him!

Emilie said...

You don't know me, but I was searching for something about half marathons and came across your blog. I just checked out your list of races and would love to give you a big high five! I'm a mom who started running and triathloning after my first. I just finished my 2nd half marathon (we live in Maine) and did it in 2:29 (my goal was 2:30). It was so cool to see how your times have come down since you starated. I would love to make that kind of progress. Anyway, just wanted to say great job!