Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Rest of the Story

The rest of our vacation consisted of stopping in Billings on the way to see our friends, Amber and Steve and their kiddos, LOTS of eating and drinking, visiting with old friends and their families, camping (in a tent!) at Painted Rocks Lake, playing with my baby niece, Megan, meeting 2 cousins we had never met before, BBQing, playing at the park, jumping and sleeping on the trampoline, running through the sprinklers, having foot races and playing "Wipeout" in the backyard, going to see Ice Age 3 in 3D, taking the kids on their bikes around town, spending the day at Lake Como (Kristin and I were stranded in the lake on a wave runner out of gas for an hour and a half!) and the vacation ended with my Grandparents (my dad's parents) 50th Anniversary party. It was so much fun to be with my family for an entire week! My sisters and I always have so much fun together and the kids LOVED being in Montana. I'm not sure when we will be back again, so I'm glad we have all of the memories from our very fun filled week!

If you want to see the pictures from our vacation, here are the links to the pictures that I have on facebook - you don't need to have an account to look at the pictures! Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96130&id=504308423&l=c33fee3d70

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96177&id=504308423&l=a8c463287e

No comments: