Thursday, February 5, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

Wow! It's been so long since I have blogged about anything! And I really don't know why. But I am going to be better about updating! And if I start slacking, you let me know! :) So, in past month, this is what you have missed:

I turned 29! My friends and family spoiled me and I really didn't deserve it! You guys are the best! My dad bought me a Wii Fit for my birthday and I have become addicted. I love that thing. Caiden really loves it and has logged in more time than anyone else. He loves to run on it and will do the 30 minute run like it's nothing.

I am scared out of my mind to turn 30 next year. Just to say that I am in my 30s instead of in my 20s is very frightning to me. I am running my first full marathon in August while I am still in my 20s to prove I can to myself. Chris bought me new running shoes for my birthday and I love them - Brooks shoes are the best - I should get a sponser from them or something ;)

Chris and I decided that he will be going to Boston by himself in April. It was just too expensive for all of us to go and it was for such a short period of time and the kids are too young to remember the experience anyway, so he will just have to qualify again another year so we can all go one day!

My neice, Madison, turned 1 on January 27th and I have yet to send her her present. I always seem to buy presents and cards early, but always mail them late.....I will get it to her before she turns 2 though!

Chris ran a 4 mile race on February 1st and came in 2nd place! This same day, Chloe and I get the flu. This same day, the Superbowl is on and MY team is playing and I can't eat or drink anything without getting sick....a great game, but not a great day. Go Steelers!

Chloe and I recover from the flu and today Caiden wakes up with it. Hopefully this is where it stops and Chris doesn't get it too...maybe he should check into a motel now....












No comments: