Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 years ago today.....


Chris and I went out on our very first date! We went and saw the movie, "At First Sight" Who would have known that 10 years later we would be married and have 2 kids. :) We met at the University of Montana at the Cascade Country Store. We worked together there, making sandwiches and tacos when one day we started talking about football; he told me about when he played in high school and I told him about my brother playing. I then told his ex-girlfriend that I thought he was really nice and she told him to ask me out. :) And he did - while I was being a sandwich artist. Fifteen months later to the day, he asked me to marry him in the exact same place that we met and that he asked me out the first time. And the rest is history. Happy Anniversary to us! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary to you!