Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally Some Nice Weather!

We are currently experiencing the 3rd day in a row of warmer temperatures and sunshine! I don't know about you, but for me, the sun seems to make everything better sometimes! We have been playing outside every chance we get and the kids had a blast at the park yesterday with Dad. I ran outside on Tuesday and Wednesday, which means it must be nice because I'm a wuss about running in the cold weather! I know all good things must come to an end; I mean we do live in South Dakota after all, but we are enjoying it while it's here! Here are some pictures of the kids playing outside yesterday. Chloe was busy planting her flower, who she has named Rosie, and Caiden was practicing for the upcoming T-ball season. We are SO ready for Spring!




No comments: