Friday, October 10, 2008

We Have Snow!!


Wouldn't you know that 2 days ago it was in the 70s and we were outside raking leaves!

Now, the temps are in the 30s and we have a few inches of snow! It started last night and then stopped for a while, but now it's snowing again. The kids are beside themselves with excitement! The only problem is that all of their snow stuff is too small and and I didn't think they would need stuff at the beginning of October. That will teach me. After all, we DO live in South Dakota!

4 comments:

Mindy B said...

I want to play in the snow!!! But just for a day, lol. ;)

Amber said...

My kids had a great time in the snow. I was lucky enough to find a pair of boots that fit Abby. Kyle's are a little (ok, two sizes) too small!

Amber said...

You have way more snow than we do!

Kory said...

WOW! I can't believe you have all of that in October!