Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Running Shoes!


Chris bought me some new running shoes. Now, before you start saying, "oh how sweet, what a nice husband he his" he had an ulterior motive. It turns out that if he bought a pair of Mizuno shoes, then he would get a free $65 running shirt. And he thought since he just got a new pair of shoes, he better not get new shoes AND a new shirt. So, I got the shoes and he got the shirt. I got the Mizuno Wave Alchemys 8s. I have never worn Mizunos before, but after running in them the past couple of weeks, they seem to be pretty similar to my Brooks. I compared them online too and they are a lot alike. I really like running in them, but I haven't raced in them yet so we will see today if they will be my new favorite shoe. Halloween Sock Hop 5K here I come! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Go get 'em girl! Lots of luck in your race today! I still wish my husband would buy me shoes.