Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kids Say the Funniest Things Sometimes!

Just had to share a few funny things the kids have said recently!

Caiden: "Mom, I want a baby brother"
Mom: "Daddy said no more babies in our house!" :)
Caiden: "You just have to ask God!"

Mom to Chloe: "I'm so lucky to have the best little girl in the whole world!"
Chloe: "You got to pick me out at Walmart!"

Mom comes into the kitchen to find a broken spoon on the floor -
Mom: "Who broke the spoon?"
No one answers
Caiden: Just ask God at church who broke the spoon and He will tell you that it wasn't me!"

Chloe watching SuperNanny: "Why she at their house Mommy?"
Mom: Because they were naughty and the mommy and daddy needed her help."
Chloe: "She knock on our door if we be naughty?"
Mom: "Maybe, so you better be good."
Chloe: "I never be naughty - I don't want her to come to our house!"

2 comments:

Amber said...

He he he! Funny stuff!

readie said...

Shannon,
What a couple of hams you have!
Loved the comments! You and Chris are getting this stuff down!
Love you guys! Keep up the good
work!
Love, Auntie RaRa