Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shinedown Concert!!!!!

Last night Chris and I headed up to Rapid City for the Halestorm, Chevelle, SHINEDOWN, and Staind concert. The concert rocked, especially my favorite band, Shinedown! It was an all around awesome night. Halestorm puts on a great show with a lot of energy and their lead singer is a cool rocker chick so you can't go wrong! Check them out if you haven't heard them before! Chevelle and Staind also are great bands and are the definition of rockers. But of course, we all know the main reason I was there and that was for Shinedown. I have been a fan for years and I feel like their music is getting better and better. My favorite song is "The Sound of Madness" and you can see it here:



It is one of the coolest songs out there right now. I could listen to it over and over again and never get tired of it. They opened their set with this song and just kept getting better as the night went on. One of my other favorite parts of the concert was when the lead singer of Staind, Aaron Lewis, moved to the middle of floor and sang some of his song acoustic. You can see that here:



The concert was loud, my throat hurt from screaming so much, I couldn't hear anything afterwards, but it was all worth it!

No comments: