Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Wii Has Arrived!

Yesterday, Chloe and I went out for a little girl's day with some shopping and lunch. It was a lot of fun, until she starting getting sick at Walmart. Yuck. Chris and Caiden stayed home to watch the first Griz playoff game of the year (they won, 31-13 - Go Griz!). When we get home, they were still in front of the TV, but this time, they were playing with their new toy, the Wii. We have been talking about getting one for a while, and Chris found a really great deal on one and couldn't pass it up. And Caiden is sure glad he didn't! He loves that thing. And he's pretty darn good for a 4 year old! He gave me a run for my money on tennis, he beat Chris in golf, and he can score over a 100 in bowling. He is pretty good on boxing too, but he can get tired on that one and he will start begging the opponent to stay down! My dad has one too so we are going to bring our controllers with us when we go to MT for Christmas so 4 people can play at the same time and it's going to get a little crazy! I'm thinking the couches are going to have to be moved! As we were playing last night, I was thinking how crazy we must look to people driving by as we are swinging and jumping around in our house! :)

2 comments:

Mindy B said...

It's fun huh?! My girls LOVE the thing and Lexi scores like 200 in bowling, haha!! Enjoy!

Amber said...

I bet it's great for exercise! Enjoy!!